« Home

Monday, August 29, 2005

Geoplotting Your Web and Blog Site Visitors

Greetings. This blog will be used mostly in tandem with my Perl-Tips blogsite to show you how to determine where your web and blog site visitors are coming from, and how to analyze the historical data. (I'll also have a PHP site, but that's in development.) Whenever possible, I will separate the concepts from the hardcore programming, so that those of you who are only interested in the ideas can still follow along.

As I mention in my Perl-Tips blog, these blogs have entries that take a fair bit of research to write, so I will not be posting here regularly quite yet. However, I may put in tidbits that relate to GIS (Geographical Information Systems) between longer posts, so that you know this is going to be an active blog.

cheers,

the chameleon


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 


GeoPlotting Journal

This weblog/journal deals with a variety of topics relating to geographical data, as well as GIS (Geographical Information Systems) software and GPS devices. Posting is currently suspended, until a new version of this journal has been developed.


About Me
I'm a geek/ philosopher/ composer/ artist/ cook/ photographer/ web programmer/ consultant/ blah-blah-blah who is also a published writer and author. I worked with GIS systems and cartographic projections for seven years. I've had a love of maps and globes ever since my father gave me an atlas when I was in grade school. This is one of several blogs that I write.

 
 

Previous posts
Archives
Web geoplotting

(c) Copyright: 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://geoplotting.blogspot.com/