« Home | New Focus and URL For Tech/Web Programming + Analy... » | Important Applications In GIS/GeoPlotting History » | Online GISes, More Free Map Data, a Hurricane Disa... » | Some Global Observations About Earth, Wind and Fir... » | Researchers Map Cell Phone Usage In Various Cities... » | New GPS Device For Your Keychain » | Shake, Rattle and Roll - Recent Earthquakes Map » | WarDriving, What Is It A Good For? Unusual Applica... » | Tracking Visitors To Your Website/ RSS Feeds/ Blog... » | IP-to-Country Conversion Is Not 100% Accurate Yet »

Friday, March 31, 2006

Egg On My Face

It's difficult sometimes to decide what to do when it comes to weblog publishing. Despite what I've said previously, after much thought, I realized that it would still be beneficial to continue posting entries to this journal. The focus will still be on all things GIS and demographics. However, anything that smells of programming will be posted to the WebGuru blog, as previously mentioned.

That said, I'm hoping to get this GeoPlotting Journal back into shape with at least weekly entries for a couple of months, until I can post more frequently.


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 


GeoPlotting Journal

This weblog/journal deals with a variety of topics relating to geographical data, as well as GIS (Geographical Information Systems) software and GPS devices. Posting is currently suspended, until a new version of this journal has been developed.


About Me
I'm a geek/ philosopher/ composer/ artist/ cook/ photographer/ web programmer/ consultant/ blah-blah-blah who is also a published writer and author. I worked with GIS systems and cartographic projections for seven years. I've had a love of maps and globes ever since my father gave me an atlas when I was in grade school. This is one of several blogs that I write.

 
 
Archives
Web geoplotting

(c) Copyright: 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://geoplotting.blogspot.com/